The “Non-Personally-Identifying Information” is information that, without the support of additional information, cannot be directly associated with a specific person. “Personally-Identifying Information,” by contrast, is information such as a name or email address that, without more, can be directly associated with a specific person. Like most website operators, Company gathers from users of the Website Non-Personally-Identifying Information of the sort that Web browsers, depending on their settings, may make available. That information includes the user’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system, browser type and the locations of the websites the user views right before arriving at, while navigating and immediately after leaving the Website. Although such information is not Personally-Identifying Information, it may be possible for Company to determine from an IP address a user’s Internet service provider and the geographic location of the visitor’s point of connectivity as well as other statistical usage data. Company analyses Non- Personally-Identifying Information gathered from users of the Website to help Company better understand how the Website is being used. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, Company is able to better structure the Website to enhance users’ experiences, both in terms of content and simplicity. Company may also release the Non-Personally-Identifying Information collected from Website users in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website.
A “Web Beacon” is an object that is embedded in a web page or email that is generally invisible to the user and enables website operators to assess whether a user has viewed a specific web page or an email. Company may use Web Beacons on the Website and in emails to count users who have visited specific pages, viewed emails and to deliver co-branded services. Web Beacons are not used to access users’ Personally-Identifying Information. They are a strategy Company may use to compile aggregated statistics about Website usage. Web Beacons gather only a limited set of information, including a Web Cookie number, time and date of a page or email view, and a description of the page or email on which the Web Beacon resides. You can not decline Web Beacons. However, they can be rendered ineffective by declining all Web Cookies or changing your browser setting to alert you each time a Web Cookie is tendered, permitting you to accept or decline Web Cookies on an individual basis.
We may utilise third-party operators, including Google, who use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) collectively to inform, optimise and generate ads based on your past activity on the Website, including Google Analytics for Display Advertising. The information gathered may be used to, among other elements, analyse and monitor data, determine the popularity of specific content and better understand online activities. If you do not wish any information to be gathered and used by Google Analytics, you can install an opt-out in your web browser (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/) and/or opt out from Google Analytics for Display Advertising or the Google Display Network by using Google’s Ads Settings (www.google.com/settings/ads).
We may share aggregated and Non-Personally Identifying Information we gather under any of the above circumstances. We may also share it with third party operators and our affiliate companies to develop and deliver targeted advertising on the Website and on websites of third parties. We may combine Non-Personally Identifying Information we collect with additional Non-Personally Identifying Information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may tell our advertisers the number of visitors to the Website and the most popular features or services accessed. This information does not contain any Personally-Identifying Information and may be used to develop website content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest and to target content and advertising.
1) Mobile Device. If you use a mobile device to access the Website or download any of our applications, we may gather device information (such as your model, mobile device ID, and manufacturer information), operating system, version information and IP address.
2) Geo-Location Information. Unless we have received your prior consent, we do not access or monitor any location-based information from your mobile device at any time while downloading or using our mobile application or our services, except that it may be possible for Company to determine from an IP address the geographic location of your point of connectivity, in which case we may collect and utilise such general location data.
3) Push Notifications. We send you push notifications if you choose to receive them, letting you know when someone has sent you a message or for other service-related matters. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
4) Mobile Analytics. We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality and usability of our mobile software on your phone. This software may record and monitor information, such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data and where the application was downloaded from. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any Personally-Identifying Information you submit within the mobile application.
We may give you the option to connect your account on the Website to your account on some social networking sites for the purpose of logging in, uploading information or enabling specific features on the Website. When logging in using your social network credentials, we may collect the Personally-Identifying Information you have made publicly available on the social networking site, such as your profile picture, name, cover photo, username, gender, friends network, age range, locality, friend list and any other information you have made public. Once connected, other users may also be able to view information about your social network, such as the size of your network and your friends, including mutual friends. By connecting your account on the Website to your account on any social networking site, you hereby consent to the continuous release of information about you to Company. We will not forward any of your account information to the connected social networking site without first disclosing that to you. Each social network may further enable you to set privacy parameters around your information on their system, and our gathering of information will follow such permissions and controls. This specific feature is subject to ongoing updates and improvements by Company and each and every social networking site involved, and thus the available features and provided information are subject to changes without prior notice to users.
We may utilise hyperlinks on the Website which will redirect you to a social network in case you press on the respective link. However, when you click on a social plug-in, for example as Facebook’s “Like” button, Twitter’s “tweet” button or the Google+, that specific social network’s plugin will be activated and your browser will directly connect to that provider’s servers. If you do not use these buttons, none of your data will be forwarded to the respective social network’s plugin operator. So for instance, when you press on the Facebook’s “Like” button on the Website, Facebook will receive your IP address, the browser version and screen resolution, and the operating system of the device you have used to access the Website. Settings with regard to privacy protection can be found on the websites of these social networks and are not within our control.
As defined above, Personally-Identifying Information is information that can be directly associated with a particular person. Company may gather a range of Personally-Identifying Information from and about Website users. Much of the Personally-Identifying Information collected by Company about users is information provided by users themselves when (1) registering for our services, (2) logging in with social network logins, (3) participating in surveys, competitions, or any other features of our service, or responding to offers or advertisements, (4) communicating with us, (5) creating a public profile or (6) signing up to receive our newsletters. That information may include each user’s name, email address, address and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, expiration date, type or other financial information). We also may request information about your activities and interests, your age, gender, date of birth, username, hometown and other demographic or associated information as determined by Company. Users of the Website are under no obligation to supply Company with Personally-Identifying Information of any type, with the caution that a user’s refusal to do so may prevent the user from using specific Website features. By registering with us or using the Website, you hereby consent to the use and disclosure of your Personally-Identifying Information in this section.
We may at times use your email address and name to send you notifications regarding new services offered by the Website that we believe you may find valuable. We may also send you service-related announcements at times through the general operation of the service. You may opt out of such email communications at the time of registration or via your account settings, though we reserve the right to forward you notices and reminders in relation to your account, such as service announcements and messages, even if you decide to reject all voluntary email notifications.
Company will disclose Personally-Identifying Information under the following circumstances:
2) Marketing Communications. Unless users opt-out from receiving Company marketing materials upon registration, Company may email users about products and services that Company believes may be of interest to them. If you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing materials from Company, you may do so by following the unsubscribe link in the email communications, by going to your account settings (if applicable) or contacting us.
3) Third-Party Marketing Communications. Unless users opt-out from receiving marketing materials upon registration, Company may supply users’ email information to third parties, so that those third parties may directly contact them about additional products and services. To cease having your email information provided to third parties, you may do so by going to your account settings (if applicable) or contacting us using the contact information below. Even after opting-out, you may continue to receive marketing emails from third parties to whom Company already has supplied your email information. You will be responsible for directly contacting such third parties to request termination of further marketing email communications.
4) Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your Personally-Identifying Information, which may include your name and contact information (including email address) with our authorised service providers that perform specific services on the Company behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, providing customer service and marketing support, performing business and sales analysis, supporting the Website’s functionality and supporting competitions, surveys and other features offered through the Website. We may also share your contact information, name and credit card information with our authorised service providers who process credit card payments. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not by any means permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
We take the security of your Personally-Identifying Information seriously and use reasonable electronic, personnel and physical measures to protect it from loss, theft, alteration or misuse. However, please be advised that even the best security measures cannot fully eliminate all risks. We cannot guarantee that only authorised persons will view your information. We are not responsible for third-party circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures. We are dedicated to protect all information on the Website as is necessary. However, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Personally-Identifying Information by keeping your password confidential. You should change your password immediately if you believe someone has gained unauthorised access to it or your account. If you lose control of your account, you should notify us immediately.
Majority of web browsers and some mobile operating systems include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting which you may activate to set your privacy preferences not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and gathered. As there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret the DNT, the Website currently does not respond to DNT browser mechanisms.